Sewer Service Charge & Fees - Effective January 1, 2021
Sewer Service Charges with PUBLIC Water Service:
- EDU Charge - $39.00 per. Equivalent Dwelling Unit (EDU) per quarter PLUS
- $9.50 per 1,000 gallons
- A 3% Systems Improvement Charge will be applied to each account for Sewer System Upgrades
Sewer Service Charges WELL user:
- $155.00 per Equivalent Dwelling Unit (EDU) per quarter
- Tapping Fees - *$3,000.00 per EDU (Equivalent Dwelling Unit)
- Tapping Fees waived for recreation areas owned by the Borough of Wind Gap, Plainfield Township and Bushkill Township.
- Inspection Fees - Residence Connection $75.00
- Inspection Fees - Commercial Connection based on time allocation for Authority personnel $35.00 per hour
- Tiered Feasibility Escrow Deposit Schedule
- $5,000.00 - 3 to 9 single family homes
- $5,000.00 - 3 to 9 multiple dwelling units or EDU's
- $7,500.00 - Any new commercial/Industrial construction less than 25, 000 sq ft of building area on one lot.
- $10,000.00 - Commercial/Industrial construction from 25,000 sq ft to 50,000 sq ft.
- $15,000.00 - Commercial/Industrial construction greater than 50,000 sq ft.
- $7,500.00 - 10 or more single family homes
- $10,000.00 - 10 or more multiple dwelling units or EDU's
Wastewater Permit Fees:
- Application Fee - $2,500.00 escrow initial deposit minimum
- Wastewater Permit Fee - $100.00
- Copy of Authority Rules & Regulations - $30.00
- Fifty ($.50) Cents for the first page and Twenty-Five ($.25) Cents for each succeeding page.
- Clerical Time Charges - The first 30 minutes of time spent by Authority staff in gathering the requested information and presenting it for public inspection shall be without charge to the applicant. Thereafter, the applicant shall be required to pay at the rate of $35.00 per hour, pro-rated for the actual time spent.
* 1,790.00 Treatment plant capacity portion effective July 1, 2016
* 1,210.00 Collection system portion effective July 1, 2016